Thursday, January 20, 2011

Topic Proposal - Personal Narrative : The Nerd's Speech

            The instance that I will writing about will be about how I ran for student council representative and class treasurer. The exigence for this story is that I have not broke out of my comfort space while I have been at Penn State. The purposes of this narrative is to inform how I broke out of my personal shell in high school by running for class offices, to prove the point that I can break out of my shyness when I am ready, and to set the mood that surrounded me during my race for class representative and class treasurer. The audience my personal narrative tailors to are my family and friends back home that might be worried about me.

1 comment:

  1. Cool. Yeah, it might be cool to accomplish the purpose by starting with or coming to the present in order to reflect on getting out of your shell. Approved.

    ReplyDelete